Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Commerce Cloud is the world's leading digital commerce platform. As a manager you will own the Americas team of Technical Support Engineers and will provide senior level leadership for technical issues, regional support initiatives and resolution management. You will have successfully led a software and/or SaaS-based technical support engineering team, are a creative problem solver who is passionate about customer success, case deflection strategies and premium service delivery.
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work culture that everyone has an opportunity to craft. We value standout colleagues who love being a part of a team and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation!
What you'll do
- Direct management responsibilities for all designated resources, team objectives, morale and culture.
- Empower the team to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Setting quarterly individual goals and providing ongoing performance feedback as well as performance appraisals.
- Attract, hire and retain top talent for each functional role.
- Evaluate measurement criteria to evaluate trends in performance, including; customer satisfaction, operating efficiency, and product quality.
- Advocate for your team to drive global transparency and collaborate across boundaries on process improvements, customer concerns, and local business objectives.
- Engage in support of key accounts and critical issue management.
- Own one or more global programs for the Support leadership team.
- Partner with the Customer Success and Sales leadership team to align Support efforts to local sales and retention objectives.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading customer-facing organizations.
- Experience establishing, building and scaling domestic and international support offices (multi-language).
- Experience supporting multiple product lines.
- Hardworking and creative leader with the ability to encourage others and develop employees.
- An extensive history of delivering quality customer service over a variety of communication.
- Experience with the open source community, partner networks, and direct customers /merchants.
- Experience with software and support tools such as Zendesk, JIRA, Gainsight, and Salesforce.
- Strong appreciation for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS subscription / recurring revenue business models.
- Proven track record of delivering high customer satisfaction in complex, constantly evolving environments with high operational involvement (ideally for a technical business critical application).
- Exceptional communication skills - written, verbal and exec level presentations.
- Must have advanced technical background in software and cloud to be able to run engineering support group and lead technical engineering team.
- Must have strong operational excellence and experience: Establish and measure to key metrics, case handling and owning critical issue processes, drive root cause analysis and document the post-mortem process, establish employee training and coaching, and new product introduction support roll out. Will be responsible for driving and increasing operational excellence for the business.
- Strong ability to handle tactical elements of the day-to-day business while maintaining business objectives and what we value.
- Experience leading large-scale organizational change initiatives with proven implementation & sustained success.
- Available for on-call rotation, work off hours, holiday and weekend hours as required.
- Ability to travel globally.