Technical Support Lead at Replicant (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:34 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, April 2, 2022
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
Replicant is building the world's first autonomous contact center that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone using voice AI. You can think of Replicant Voice as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise customers can eliminate hold times, manage unpredictable call volumes, and give agents time back to resolve high empathy cases with a new, human + AI operating model.
If you're excited by AI and human-to-machine communications and want to make an impact with great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
We are expanding our Technical Services team as our customer base grows. The Support Lead will be the founding member of the Replicant Support organization, build out the processes and team to provide responsive and high-value technical support and maintenance services for Replicant Thinking Machines to our enterprise customers, develop subject matter expertise with our customer base, and collaborate with other Replicant team members to deliver a great customer service experience.
What You'll Do
- Create, innovate, and deploy Replicant’s support, maintenance, and managed services methodologies and offerings.
- Build a support team that partners with Replicant Operations and other third parties to deliver on-call support.
- Own response SLAs and quality metrics with customers as well as the Support and Status platform configurations and processes.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, Customer Success, and Professional Services.
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years managing a technical support function in an enterprise software as a service company
- Experience hiring top technical support talent
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set own task lists and timelines
- Ability to negotiate with customers to the benefit of Replicant
- Ability and willingness to work hands-on in a highly dynamic environment
- Degree in a technical field (or equivalent)
- Experience with enterprise tools like Salesforce, JIRA, and Zendesk
- Experience with reporting/business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker)
- Experience supporting or using one or more of the following enterprise applications: NICE, Verint, Genesys, SAP, Twilio, TalkDesk, etc.
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🌴 Unlimited paid time off, with a minimum of 15 days off per year
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.
More Information on Replicant
Replicant operates in the Other industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Replicant was founded in 2017. It has 88 total employees. To see all 12 open jobs at Replicant, click here.
Read Full Job Description