Technical Support I at Reibus International
About Reibus International
Reibus International is the fastest growing VC backed start-up within the industrial space. Our ability to identify inefficiencies within the materials supply chain has given us an opportunity to introduce a long-lasting SaaS enabled marketplace. We're building the first open and independent B2B platform for industrial materials, a strategic solution that combines technology with hands-on supply chain expertise.
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop—personally and professionally—as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is willing and eager to support our business needs. As Technical Support I your goal will be providing quality technical support to internal and external users on the platform. You'll be responsible for handling and answering support issues, and escalating problems that need more attention. Customer empathy, critical thinking, problem-solving, and attention to details are the keys to success for this position.
This is a great opportunity who someone who wants to join a fast-paced, growing company. This role is for an individual who cares about the customer experience and wants the ability to directly impact it. Starting on your first day, you will join a team focused on building and scaling a robust B2B application.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus as the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Providing technical assistance to internal/external stakeholders
- Become Reibus.com platform expert
- Data Driven – Building and expanding analytical tools i.e Domo
- Solving complex issues reported on the Reibus.com platform
- Provide timely responses to support tickets and emails
- Work with our engineering team adding monitoring services to identify potential tickets quicker
- 2+ years in technical support role (Preferred SaaS type company)
- Experience in SQL
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- A self-starter capable of working independently within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected].