Technical Support Engineer at Netskope (Raleigh, NC)
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and [email protected]
Netskope’s customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies that demand best in class customer support. You will be the primary point of contact for dealing with top class IT administrators.
In this job you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for all support and escalations tickets
- Be intuitive and inventive by providing solutions and workarounds for customers
- Work with Customers, Sales Engineers, Customer Success to report issues to Engineering Team
- Regularly communicate status update to Customers
- Receive functional, performance and security issues from Customers and promptly follow-up with Engineering and DevOPS
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment
- Write technical notes, application notes, case studies, knowledge base entries, and solutions for the Support Portal
- Follow published SLA for turning requests around in a timely manner
- 5+ years of experience in supporting large enterprise customers
- Strong TCP/IP knowledge
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience supporting network security technologies such as: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO
- Familiarity with DLP and Encryption gateways.
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of UNIX/Linux and Windows based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Expert in troubleshooting various scenarios and systems by using knowledge of common tools (tcpdump) and protocols (TCP/IP, NTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud apps and services
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills required, with a passion for the Cloud and related new technologies.
- Prior experience working with Zendesk or other support portal tools
- Bachelors or Masters degree