At Kit Check, our mission is to create groundbreaking medication intelligence solutions that increase efficiency, safety and visibility for health systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We empower stakeholders to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time, every time. We are a venture-backed, high growth healthcare technology company with a start-up 'vibe' and over 800 customers tracking medications using our proven solutions.
We are looking for an energetic Support Engineer who will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers and internal) by performing a question-based diagnosis process while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. The Support Engineer will help complete IT questionnaires, assessments, and work with hospital IT to ensure hardware and software meets their standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound phone calls from customers on the technical support line
- Respond to emails from customers
- Assist employees with general IT issues such as email, wireless, and other IT product
- Assist customers with technical issues related to the Kit Check products and solutions
- Resolve issues, maintain high-end customer satisfaction and confidence
- Analyze application data and ensure accuracy with resolutions
- Security assessments and remediation
- Other duties and technical projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting SSO and SFTP systems
- 2-5 years of experience in administering and/or troubleshooting issues related to hardware, systems, and networks
- CISSP, A+, Security+, CISM, Net+ or equivalent certifications strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Professional and polite demeanor
- Strong Excel & SQL, the ability to with data sets to analyze issues.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting SSO in various environments required
- Knowledge and experience within a SaaS environment is preferred
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Why Kit Check?
Kit Check’s culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There’s room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry—and have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Employee stock options
-Fun, collaborative culture!
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
More Information on Kit Check
Kit Check operates in the Pharmaceutical industry. The company is located in Alexandria, VA. Kit Check was founded in 2011. It has 93 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 18 open jobs at Kit Check, click here.
Read Full Job Description