Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
You are a customer service fanatic who enjoys the challenge of ensuring the success and delight of customers when using Automox’s products. You boast 3-6 years’ experience in a technical, customer-facing position supporting technically minded individuals, and you’re proud of your logical approach to problem solving coupled with fantastic written and verbal communication skills. You have a passion for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a high-paced, customer-facing environment.
THE FUN STUFF
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to our customers through ongoing issue triaging via email or remote web session.
- Reproduce customer issues in-house to quickly and efficiently resolve the issue.
- Escalate issues to Engineering in a timely manner for resolution.
- Work with our Customer Experience Team, Product and Engineering to ensure the success of our new customers as they transition into the day to day use of our product
- Research and evaluate technologies to create new knowledge base articles that capture new information for reuse throughout the organization and for end users.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Previous work experience in supporting a highly technical back end focused product with experienced IT Ops and Security teams
- Core aptitude in Windows, MacOS or Linux Operating System. Familiarity with all is a plus, intermediate skill level in one a must
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL queries
- Previous experience with configuration management tools. (SCCM / Chef / JAMF / Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience writing scripts in any of the following languages (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Customer on-boarding and off-boardingInterest in learning new technologies and languages such as PHP, GoLang, etc
- Willing to work early EST or Late PST hours to increase Automox Support coverage
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.