Technical Support Engineer II at Mitratech (Remote)
At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building world-class products that simplify operations in the Legal, Risk, Compliance, and HR functions of Fortune 100 companies. We are a close-knit, globally dispersed team that thrives in an ecosystem that supports individual excellence and takes pride in its diverse and inclusive work culture centered around great people practices, learning opportunities, and having fun! Our culture is the ideal blend of entrepreneurial spirit and enterprise investment, enabling the chance to move at a rapid pace with some of the most complex, leading-edge technologies available.
Given our continued growth, we always have room for more intellect, energy, and enthusiasm - join our global team and see why it’s so special to be a part of Mitratech!
The Tier 2 Support Engineer will provide the second-line of support to our customers, partners and consultants. They will collaborate closely with our worldwide team of skilled Support Engineers and Developers to rapidly resolve software issues and quickly
address customer requests. Successful candidates must possess excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills along with a strong technical acumen to deliver the highest level of problem resolution and service excellence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to customers, consultants, and partners on the usage of Mitratech products
through our customer support portal, email, chat and phone
- Advise clients on configuration options based on best practices
- Triage newly reported problems, assign proper severity and work to identify a resolution
- Troubleshoot issues through reproducing the problem and determine resolution
- Update the ticket tracking system to provide accurate and current status of support issues
- Identify case trends and report to services and development
- Maintain proactive communication upward and across client contacts
- Create Knowledge base articles regularly to expand self-help tools for customers
Requirements & Skills:
2+ years experience in software application
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or relevant experience required
(Engineering/CS/MIS/Communications degree preferred)
Strong sense of ownership
Strong sense of urgency
Experience with APIs preferred, but not required
Excellent organizational, customer relationship, verbal and written communication skills
Highly dependable and professional
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
Ability to train others in use of Mitratech products
Highly motivated, proactive self-starter with a positive attitude
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.