Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to do great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!!
The Technical Support System Admin assists employees with a wide array of computing and other technical issues on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate needs to have the aptitude to lend technical assistance for 800+ in-person and remote users both quickly and gracefully. The candidate must also be generally excited about all things technology, exhibit outside-the-box thinking and have an approachable attitude and personality.
What You’ll Do & The Impact You’ll Make
- Reviews ticketing and monitoring dashboards for timely assignment of tickets
- Checks, validates, and updates ticket documentation (contact, ticket fields, etc.)
- Quickly and accurately prioritizes incidents and promotes proper Incident Management
- Troubleshoots, escalates, and/or resolves tickets within defined SLAs
- Leverages remote support tools to resolve support requests
- Consistently communicates and manages expectations of clients and peers
- Assist with onboarding of new user onboarding activities including user creation and hardware setup along with inventory management.
- Assist in the creation and expansion of internal IT knowledgebase documentation
What We’d Love to See
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A high degree of professionalism, attentiveness, and communication excellence (both verbal and written)
- Experience supporting both Windows 10 and MacOS operating systems
- Experience with cloud, web and or networked computing environments (Office 365, Windows Server, Azure, Active Directory)
- Passionate about learning new technology and supporting users.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.