Technical Support Agent - Eastern Time Zone at Onfleet (Remote)
Onfleet’s mission is to power the future of commerce by enabling businesses of all sizes to move goods more efficiently and delightfully. Our product includes intuitive smartphone apps for drivers, a powerful modern web dashboard for dispatchers, and automatic notifications and real-time tracking for recipients. Onfleet powers millions of deliveries every month, for thousands of businesses around the world across a range of industries from grocery and prepared meals to pharmacy, flowers, and furniture.
As we continue to grow our talented team, we remain committed to radical transparency, integrity, and individual growth. We believe that your unique background and experience adds tremendous value to the organization and will empower you to take absolute ownership of business challenges and the execution of solutions.
About The Role
Our Support Team is looking for a technically-inclined, customer-obsessed Technical Support Agent to join our San Francisco team in a remote capacity located in the Eastern Time Zone. You will work closely with our customers to help them get the most out of our products and ensure their success.
Onfleet Support is a group of 6 individuals, who each contribute a unique set of skills and professional experiences. Our team is truly global, spanning Onfleet’s San Francisco headquarters, Australia, Toronto, Los Angeles, New York, Budapest, and Kiev. We value customer experience above all else, and are looking for someone to help us continue our legacy of excellence.
***This is a remote position; you must be in the United States Eastern Time Zone***
What You'll Bring
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing, technical support role
- You demonstrate an attention to detail and are passionate about your work
- You have experience querying databases
- You have extraordinary communication and problem analysis skills
- You know the ins and outs of Zendesk or a similar tool
- You can communicate in a second, major world language
- You have experience supporting SaaS or other software products
- You are familiar with logistics systems
- You have previous experience working remotely
What We Offer
- Generous employee stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Fitness stipend
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K with company match
- 1% annual revenue share (offered on all non-commission roles)
- Commuter Benefits
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Annual volunteer & giving stipend
- Apple MacBook Pro (or equivalent)
- Centrally located SF office on 3rd & Market for those that are comfortable going into an office
Onfleet achieved profitability mid-2018, and has raised $20m in funding from investors like Kennet Partners, StartX-Stanford Fund, Tuesday.vc, Winklevoss Capital, Playfair Capital, and SGH Capital, as well as executives from Google, Facebook, and Uber.. Our team is headquartered in San Francisco, but we have team members located in 12 countries.
Onfleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Onfleet’s culture is one that strongly values diversity in its workplace and we are committed to working with potential team members who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our company and culture.
We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
We highly encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.