Technical Sourcing Lead at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:02 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 12, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
We’re looking for multiple leaders for our pods. This unique role involves complex coordination of people and resources to apply the most effective tactics and strategies available, to deliver against quarterly hiring goals. You will partner with senior stakeholders to plan, prioritize and sequence effort into a defined rhythm of business, which you will conduct. You will guide the delivery of the team and help multiply their output using your extensive experience and ability. As this role requires leadership rather than management, it would suit senior individual contributors or those who have managed smaller teams that are looking to take the next step. This role provides a path into larger team management if desired, and the position is open to those from a Sourcing, Recruiting and even Operations background.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to design effective hiring strategies
- Lead the prioritisation, sequencing and execution of creative sourcing strategies against prioritised requisitions
- Encourage world-class talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity across all hiring channels
- Advocate an enviable candidate experience through attentive management and communication.
- Drive an efficient top-of-funnel strategy across multiple teams, removing blockers and driving for just in time hires
- Champion the Kraken culture, ensuring candidates are aligned to our mission and values
- Maintain data integrity and standards across tools and systems, reporting up and down as part of a set rhythm
- Participate in major improvement projects to upgrade our hiring infrastructure
- Significant top-of-funnel experience from a top-tier technology company against ruthless competition
- Experienced mentor, leader or manager of small-medium sized teams
- Exceptional business partnership and stakeholder management skills; able to drive planning and prioritisation sessions across multiple managers
- Deep appreciation for the fundamentals of talent acquisition, but creative and inquisitive when considering modern tactics
- Highly organized, operationally astute and data-oriented
- Influential written and verbal communication
- Sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry
- Empathetic, emotionally intelligent, motivated and passionate
- Highly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of challenges
Location Tagging: #US #EU #LI-AN1 #LI-Remote #Canada
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
More Information on Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in Cheyenne, WY. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange was founded in 2011. It offers perks and benefits such as Wellness Programs, Mental Health Benefits, Company Equity, Generous Parental Leave, Remote Work Program and Generous PTO. To see all 27 open jobs at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, click here.
Read Full Job Description