Objectstream is an award-winning small business supporting the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for last 15 years. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees which includes: M/D/V, matching 401k, and other benefits. The passion and dedication of Objectstream employees is what has supported the growth and success of our company. We develop strong, dedicated, unified teams committed to our core value.
This position supports the FAA's Technical Operations Services under the Air Traffic Organization. The candidate will provide technical helpdesk support for a suite of enterprise applications.
- Answer incoming emails and phone calls into the enterprise helpdesk.
- Open and track the helpdesk tickets in Jira ticketing system.
- Conduct triage and initial diagnosis of the reported issue.
- Work with different application and infrastructure teams to identify and resolve the root cause of the reported issues.
- Participate in the morning stand-up meetings to report the days progress and any issues that need to be handled at the management level.
- Provides inputs to improving the helpdesk processes.
- Complete documentation to build on the Helpdesk Knowledge Base.
- HS Diploma
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Expert verbal and written communication skills are critical and essential
- Ability to work effectively with others by applying interpersonal skills in the work environment.
- Attention to details
- Web Application Administration experience
- Strong Linux (Redhat/CentOS/Debian) experience with command-line and GUI
- Windows Server and Active Directory experience
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products, especially JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with VMWare, Elastic, Prometheus, and Grafana is desired.
Objectstream is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.