LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Technical Escalation Manager you will act as the single point of contact to lead high profile customer and partner escalations for the LiveRamp Global Customer Support team. The Technical Escalation Manager is missioned to use key escalation learnings to provide feedback to internal teams including engineering and product management for process and product improvements.
The Global Customer Support team is responsible for resolving clients’ technical support tickets and while delighting our clients with excellent customer service.
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key internal stakeholders by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications are fulfilled
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and Influence others towards action and change while critical SLAs are met
- Lead improvements by monitoring and developing dashboards to proactively monitor trends and customer escalations and use data to recommend technical and/or business process changes to meet expectations and/or optimize productivity
- Facilitate and report on daily and/or weekly stand-ups to ensure appropriate visibility of key customer issues including escalation status reporting, statistics, trending analysis, issue status activities, and resources
- Ability to translate technical concepts to peers, management, leadership and customers.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in providing complex SaaS Customer Support, management, and/or supervision
- Proven track record of working collaboratively to improve the customer’s experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly Technical Professionals, Developers, Product Managers, Architects and Commercial Teams
- Strong preference for working in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, across organizational functions. You can methodically break down a problem into its constituent parts and propose creative solutions that speak to engineers, sales, operations, and more
- Action-oriented with hands-on experience delivering business results
- Experience working with offline identity products
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and why they’re needed
- Familiarity with agile and scrum processes
- A sense of urgency that can drive yourself and others to meet and exceed goals
- Strong Emotional Intelligence to understand and empathize with the technical, business, and personal implications of a crisis
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: Phoenix, East Valley area
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.