TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST at Coin Metrics (Remote)
Coin Metrics is a leading provider of cryptoasset data for institutions. We deliver transparent and actionable data and analytics to various industry stakeholders including asset managers, custodians, trading venues, research desks, and data/application providers. Coin Metrics’ data empowers its clients and the public to better understand, use and value open crypto networks.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and intelligence solutions, which offer insights into the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
The Technical Documentation Specialist will lead our client-facing documentation production and maintenance to produce best in class documentation for Coin Metrics products.YOUR VALUE
- Leading design of client-facing documentation for new products.
- Prepare and release technical documentation.
- Maintaining documentation to align with the latest revision level of product releases.
- Collaborating with product and engineering teams to align documentation and product roadmaps.
- Leading evaluation and selection of systems to maintain and publish documentation.
- Ensuring client documentation is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Leading evaluation and selection of technical documentation technologies.
- Interest in crypto and cryptoassets.
- Must have solid writing prowess. Understand grammatical conventions and write in a clear and fluent manner.
- Ability to research topics to generate accurate explanations.
- Must be self-motivated and autonomous worker.
- Experience generating technical client documentation for API use and data dictionaries.
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with staff members located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
- Coin Metrics Labs where associates pursue their passions
- 30 minute video interview with Talent Sherpa (Recruiter)
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
- Case Study [If applicable]
US - remote