Technial Support Specialist at Suvoda (Portland, OR)
We’re Looking for a Technical Support Specialist to Join Our Team!
At Suvoda, we’re not only passionate about the work that we do and the impact that it has on human lives, but we’re passionate about the people who make it happen! Every day, it is our priority to bring in talented and motivated individuals and create a workplace that drives, engages and retains them.
We are open to both local and non-local employee's for this role.
This shift is for 9:00am - 5:00pm PCT / 11:00am - 7:00pm CT / 12:00pm - 8:00pm EST
What Should You Expect?
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be responsible of identifying and troubleshooting the error logs that occur in our web-based application. You will create and write SQL queries in order to perform manual updates in customer database. You will also work closely with our first-level Customer Care Specialists and our development team to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve escalated client support issues.
What You'll Do:
- Create and execute SQL scripts and stored procedures to perform manual updates to customer databases as required
- Provide support to customers and/or end users via telephone and email (as required) to troubleshoot issues and identiy root causes
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by Suvoda’s Customer Care Specialists and provide guidance
- Collaborate with the services delivery teams to identify optimal solutions
- Excellent understanding of the technical aspects of the system
- Remain up to date with understanding new functionality introduced by core system releases
- Investigate critical and urgent issues in a timely manner
- Ability to pool various reports from the DB as required
- Provide input on current support processes and suggest improvements
- Perform other related duties as required
Who You Are:
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in computer science) preferred
- Proficiency with web-based software applications
- Exposure to Windows (Unix based systems)
- Experience creating and executing SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a cross functional team.
- Analytical, organisational and planning skills
- Highly self-motivated, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail
- Prior technical support experience preferred, especially in IRT or related field
What Makes Suvoda a Great Place to Work?
Here are just a few highlights:
- Your colleagues: You’ll be surrounded by smart, friendly team players that truly care about the work they do, and there are plenty of happy hours and teambuilding events to connect outside work
- The flexibility: Suvoda creates the perfect environment for people to integrate their work and life, by offering flexible working hours and the tools to work from home as needed
- The growth and innovation: As part of a growing team, you’ll have lots of opportunities for career development and be exposed to the latest technologies due to our focus on remaining innovative
- The office: Our newly renovated, modern office space is located in the city center and is equipped with comfortable work spaces, collaborative gathering areas and modern technology that easily connects you to all of our global offices
- The benefits: You’ll have access to a robust benefits package, like free lunch at the office every day, a top subscription from Romania’s top healthcare provider, a fitness stipend, and competitive salaries with bonus plans
- The industry: By working in clinical trials, you’’ll be part of a challenging and rewarding industry that will allow you to develop your skills quickly while doing your part to change the world!