Tech Specialist (Overnight Shift) at Overhaul (Austin, TX)
Who We Are
Overhaul is a supply chain integrity solutions company that allows shippers to connect disparate sources of data into the first fully transparent situational analysis engine designed for the logistics industry. Data that is transformed into critical insights can instantly trigger corrective actions, impacting everything from temperature control to handling requirements or package-level tracking, ensuring cargo arrives at its destination safely, undamaged, and on time. We are a dynamic, innovative, and fun team who is highly committed to our customers’ experiences and our Mission and Vision
Overhaul is looking for energetic, analytical, and quality-focused team members to join our Fusion Hub and 24/7 Customer Support Team as Tier I Technical Support Specialist.
The role of a Tier I Technical Support Specialist consists of utilizing Overhaul visibility software solutions to ensure Customers have the ability to provide required information for the monitoring and recover ability of their assets. Tier I Technical Support Specialists also serve as key direct customer support team members by communicating with customers and their transportation vendors to facilitate excellent customer experiences and mitigate risk to critical commodities that move through the supply chain.
The Tier I Technical Support Specialist will play an active role in a key division of Overhaul Operations, utilizing our innovative software solutions. Duties will include following appropriate escalation protocols, collaborating with shippers, 3PLs, carriers, and drivers to facilitate comprehensive alignment in Standard Operating Procedures, and communicating follow-ups as needed at the transition of shifts.
This is a shift work and hourly paid position reporting to the GSOC manager.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to Customer requests; replicate and troubleshoot any issues
- Assist with the management of the Company’s communications, and information hardware and software, with primary responsibility to Customer’s platform and tablet requirements, TruckShield™, and their efficient integrations through omnichannel communications
- Respond to customer support tickets to create detailed work logs and technical documentation
- Collaborate with Account Management, Operations, and Customer Support Teams to ensure a thorough approach is taken to appropriately and comprehensively address customer needs
- Maintain thorough awareness and understanding of Overhaul technology and service products
- Fully execute protocols in relation to technical support, customer inquiries, and escalations
- Escalate issues to Tier II Technical Support as needed, as well as set Customer expectations for follow up (i.e., when to expect a follow-up contact and from whom)
- Ability to handle and prioritize tasks while working in a remote environment (when remote is required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Genuine commitment to excellent customer experience
- Excitement around working with an innovative and collaborative team
Nice to have
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience in a SaaS field
- Experience in supply chain or related role
Perks and Benefits
- Top employee health and well-being benefits
- 401(k) Matching
- Caregiver/adoption/family leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Self paced Development & Training program
- Rotating company ‘Perks at Work’ program
- Two weeks off per annual calendar year
- Business casual dress
- Free parking
We are guided by our core values of Diversity and Synergy, Creativity, Problem Solving, Authenticity and Receptivity, Trust, Encouragement, Teaching and Learning, Wellness and Integrity. These values help us recruit aligned talent to join our rapidly expanding team around the globe. It is important to us that every Overhauler is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
Diversity and Inclusivity Statement
Overhaul has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. Our Overhaul Culture Code’s top listed commitment is to “Diversity and Synergy.” All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!