Tech Service Coordinator at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
On the Partner Services Logistics team, the Logistics Consultant plays a key part in coordinating post live technical assistance for customers from a national network of Toast Certified partners. This role is responsible for executing a high volume of work orders to achieve quick restoration of service for our Toast customers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Scheduling and logistical coordination of vendor technicians. Communicate the scope of work assigned and support contractors as needed during service appointments.
- Manage and execute the allocation and dispatching of jobs to contractor partners to maximize resources and cost effectiveness.
- Identify the optimal level of resources to assign based on quality, capacity, and profitability.
- Manage all rush requests and work closely with business teams to assure proper resources are dispatched.
- Assists post-live services managers in the review and managing escalations.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement and new program development.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Organized and talented in project management. Department utilizes Salesforce, and Gantt charts to see tasks to completion.
- Superior customer service skills. Experienced with handling customer escalations, managing customer expectations, and driving successful resolutions.
- Proven communication and relationship effectiveness. Corresponding with internal and external stakeholders including customers, vendor partners as well as Customer Care, Restaurant Success, Sales.
- Success in managing many competing priorities and urgent matters.
- Restaurant Management experience appreciated.
- Ability to seek “yes” through creative solutions to overcome any obstacles!
Our Spread* of Total Rewards (Benefits)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.