Team Manager, New Account Sales - Restaurants at Wix
The Wix New Accounts Restaurants team. Our passion is helping Restaurants find meaningful success through the Wix platform and business solutions. We grow fast, support each other, and are centered on high quality and improvement for both our clients and our teams.
We’re looking for an experienced leader to directly manage a new team of Account Associates and/or Account Executives - building, nurturing, motivating, and enriching their team. The mission of the New Accounts teams at Wix is to convert new prospective Restaurants to the Wix Platform, maximize the success of our clients by truly understanding their business goals, and guide them to use products and solutions in our CMS platform. You will guide your team to live and breathe the Wix Account Executive mission, acting as product experts and specialists to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a very fast-growing and impactful team at Wix; you must be comfortable building the playbook as we go, rather than executing a previously defined playbook.
A people manager with at least 2 years of experience leading and coaching a team and at least 3-5 years of experience in sales or account management. You have experience working with growing businesses, and ideally have a background in the Restaurant tech space. You are an inspirational leader and should be able to communicate and coach effectively to ensure that your team members are delivering and developing at a high level. You are ready, willing, and able to overcome obstacles and remove barriers in solving problems for your team. You have many relationships in the Restaurant industry from past experiences. A BA/BS is preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered.
As a Manager, New Account Sales, you will:
- Directly manage a team of AE’s who help Restaurant businesses grow on Wix
- Be responsible for team monthly revenue goals
- Devise strategies to increase conversion from our inbound funnels
- Help identify strategies to bring in new external businesses into our Restaurant platform
- Be passionate about building a team and professional development
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Lead the interviewing and hiring process of new candidates for your team
- Report regularly on data, activity, and performance of team
- Identify growth opportunities within your team’s book of business
- Get into the weeds to help move support issues through to resolution
- Act as a senior point of contact and escalation point for Wix customers
Approximate base compensation $70,000 - $ 90,000. In addition to the base pay this role includes variable compensation earned and company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location, shift and/or candidate experience. You can learn more about Wix benefits here.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking Denver-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.