Team Lead of Support at ESO (Des Moines, IA)
| Des Moines, IA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:41 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 10, 2022
ESO is seeking a Team Lead to lead and inspire our technical support team in Des Moines, IA. You will be responsible for a team who provides exceptional support to customers who use our Fire RMS applications. This is very much a player/coach role where you will be guiding the support team and engaging with customers directly. The ideal person will have both technical credentials and a friendly, consultative approach to solving technical support team problems, customer problems, and/or product concerns.
Reporting to the Manager of Fire Support you will be part of our Customer Experience team based in our Des Moines, Iowa office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Lead, inspire, and mentor a large technical support team. Build and encourage a collegial, helpful, and results-driven work environment
· Monitor and manage queues (calls, emails, cases, chats) to meet key performance indicator requirements; Assist with reporting of customer service metrics
· Ensure your direct reports are meeting call volume standards along with other key performance indicators
· Effectively communicate with manager, team and other associated teams across company and build trust with each.
· Respond to and/or initiate technical troubleshooting sessions with support team and customers - via phone, email, chat, and remote sessions
· Interact with customers at all levels
· Manage and work support tickets per industry best practices utilizing Salesforce
· Effectively communicate technical information to technical and non-technical customers
· Coordinate the resolution of technical issues with support team and escalate issues per pre-established guidelines
· Manage and contribute to knowledgebase (author and edit knowledge base articles)
· Maintain a working ability to assist with facilitation of reproduction of customer issues
· Provide backup to after hours on-call techs when needed
Who You Are - the essentials
· At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in Technical/Customer Support environments, calls, emails, and other customer support channels
· 1+ year of experience in a leadership role, managing teams
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and/or work experience
· Knowledge of common network services like DNS, Web Servers - IIS, FTP - SFTP, Email, and Database Analytics
· Experience with the Microsoft Windows platform, desktops, and servers
· Troubleshooting experience (PC hardware/software, browsers, etc.)
· Experience in a 24/7/365 work schedule environment
· SaaS industry experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.