At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
This unique and exciting opportunity will be to lead the Programmatic Operations team, which operates as a ‘start-up within a start-up’ focused on growing relationships with supply partners and helping our sales team drive value for buyers through our CTV product and the power of our data specifically in the programmatic environment. This position will focus on supporting CTV operations as well as Data operations. Samba TV is looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. We move fast, and the ideal candidate must be willing to constantly adapt to new situations and challenges. We also have a lot of fun doing what we do!
- Support the day to day for the Samba Audience product, serving as POC for Programmatic Requests
- Work cross-functionally with Sales for full life cycle of a programmatic campaign (planning/strategy, execution, troubleshooting/optimization)
- Facilitate and drive spend across our programmatic products
- Lead and grow a team of programmatic operations specialists
- Be a resource for both internal and external teams to rely on for all things programmatic
- Become an expert user of Samba’s proprietary tools and our SSPs
- Support audience segment creation and ensure successful distribution to client’s preferred DSPs
- Onboard new publisher integrations, including managing tags and ensuring data passback, traffic quality, and strong performance
- Provide insights and analysis, such as identifying traffic data trends within our marketplace, or potential discrepancies and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, product, and technical and operational stakeholders to support customer needs
- Identify pain points/process inefficiencies and develop best practices to improve processes around our programmatic offerings
- Manage monthly revenue reconciliation
- Become an expert on Samba TV’s full product offering
- 5+ years of digital operations experience (ad ops/data ops/technical account management)
- SSP experience is a must
- DMP experience is a must - LiveRamp experience a big plus
- DSP experience preferred
- 2+ year managing a digital operations team
- Ability to troubleshoot campaign setup, including trafficking publisher tags
- Ability to optimize for performance KPIs and scale
- Keen understanding of the advertising landscape, including real-time bidding, programmatic offerings, transaction models, etc
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups a plus)
- Problem solver at heart with strong project and time management skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, independent individual contributor that thrives in a team environment
- BA/BS with industry emphasis or related experience
Samba TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.
More Information on Samba TV
Samba TV operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Incline Village, NV, Austin, TX and New York, NY. Samba TV was founded in 2008. It has 318 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 53 open jobs at Samba TV, click here.
Read Full Job Description