Team Lead, Production Support at Altisource (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 15, 2022
- Lead the analysis of root cause factors that prevent production systems and processes from being highly reliable, accurate and efficient.
- Act as a dedicated Point of Contact (POC) for multiple enterprise clients
- Analyze processes, recommend process improvement, and maintain formal documentation.
- Development assistance and implementation of initiatives that reduce bottleneck or eliminate dependence on manual operations.
- Diagnose problems using written procedures; and/or apply analytical skillset to triage reported defects and route those issue to the appropriate Resources for resolution; escalate as necessary.
- Assist with planning and testing of application, configuration and database changes, and installation of upgrades and patches.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate significant amounts of ad hoc reporting requests by developing alternative strategies that give internal and external customers the ability to gather information required; eliminating IT support in most instances.
- Understand future direction and enhancements on all assigned applications.
- Tier II Support of Production Applications; including, alert monitoring, opening Incident tickets, general escalation, and client / vendor coordination.
- Leverage specially designed reports and dashboards to augment the pool of information available to all Production Support Analysts as they triage and diagnose incident reports.
- Confirm incident logging on reported events affecting any systems, applications, or 3rd-Party vendors; ensure documentation for replication of solution.
- Ensure best practices and day to day performance standards and metrics support all clients.
- Maintain efficient and effective communication between client and support teams.
- Develop contacts and relationships with clients’ vendor support organizations.
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements as contractually documented.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead Production Support Analyst.
KEY RESULTS AREA:
- Meet all internal and external SLAs for application uptime and issue resolution
- Improve overall Customer experience
- Utilize functional expertise within the application, including processes, tools, and best practices to execute independent complex problem solving.
- Influence product roadmaps and feature development to drive a reduction in customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of client relations experience
- Experience with Default Services and REO
- Versed in Microsoft, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, including client and server-side technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of business acumen and quick thinking; effective decision making
- Self-motivated and drive to succeed; work proactively with a minimal level of direct supervision
- Organizational and administrative skills, including problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to assist with technical projects and partner with internal resources to solve technical issues
- Strong relationship / customer management skills; experienced with multiple dedicated clients in technical support environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job requirements, planning and coordination management
- Strong personal interaction, presentation, and phone interaction skills; ensure professional level etiquette
- On call as necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More Information on Altisource
Altisource operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA and Plano, TX. Altisource was founded in 2009. It has 5001 total employees. To see all 62 open jobs at Altisource, click here.
Read Full Job Description