Due to Covid–19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why Is This Role Important To Arcadia
The Team Lead will join the Customer Insights team of a high-growth Population Health and Analytics software company. This role reports to the Executive Director of Customer Insights and will involve the creation of high value analytics for a wide array of Arcadia customers.
The ideal candidate loves data and wants to make a difference. Seeking individuals who rely on data analysis to make decisions and are passionate about improving the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country. They should be eager to share their population health expertise to help Arcadia’s customers unlock more value from their data.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Gain familiarity with Arcadia’s data model
- Data ingestion processes
- Insight delivery options
In 6 months
- Be building value add reporting for our customer base
- Consistently bringing your own ideas to life through the creation of analytics for marketing and our customer dashboard library
In 12 months
- Be able to serve as a subject matter expert on Arcadia’s analytics product.
- Proficiently managing multiple customer projects with on time deliverables of creative insights
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage projects for a large variety of Arcadia customers
- Intake external requests for analytic support. Typical analytic support looks like:
- Delivery of a dashboard utilizing Amazon’s Quick Sight product
- Delivery of reporting in Arcadia’s custom PDF reporting tool
- Delivery of PPT based analysis into a customer’s question
- Intake internal requests for analytic support
- Help to build new tables in the Arcadias productized database
- Helping sales/marketing by packaging data across our customer base into a consumable format to drive sales/marketing efforts.
What You'll Have
- 3+ years of Population health experience
- Experience and familiarity with medical economics, Risk Algorithms, or Quality
- Ability to query and manipulate relational databases with SQL
- Experience with a business intelligence dashboarding tool such as QuickSight, Tableau, or Power BI
- Eagerness to learn, a detail-oriented mindset, and a creative approach to problem solving
Would Love For You To Have
- Experience working both at a data vendor and at an ACO/CIN/ Physician organization or Health insurance company
- A passion for communicating data through clear and compelling visual design,
- Experience with the AWS platform and writing Athena queries,
- Advanced SQL skills or familiarity with other languages such as Python or R,
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence,
- Experience using statistical modelling and/or machine learning,
What You'll Get
- The opportunity to analyze large and diverse data sets on Arcadia’s custom data model built by analysts for analysts
- Create value add IP and quickly distribute it to a wide array of Arcadia customers
- Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare space – all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity.
- A collaborative team with decades of collective experience in population health, product development, and data science.
- A supportive and remote-work friendly company that provides frequent opportunities for fun and connection, as well as personal and professional development
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing benefits including unlimited FTO
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.