Systems & Security Compliance Analyst - Remote, Full-Time at Spreetail
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:20 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 6, 2022
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
At Spreetail our Software & Technology teams build scalable, reliable, and cutting edge software to propel Spreetail to being a top eCommerce brand. We are seeking a Systems and Security Compliance Analyst who has an understanding and experience with IT control frameworks, creating status reports, and providing meaningful context to drive informed decisions. If you are looking for an environment that provides creative freedom, work-life balance, and meaningful relationships, keep scrolling down.
This position is 100% remote:
- In order to qualify for remote work, candidates need to reside or be willing to move to Nebraska, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, or Nevada.
How you will achieve success:
- Be responsible for information technology and security risk, governance, and compliance duties.
- Assess, help build, validate, document, and support the implementation of internal controls as part of ongoing compliance efforts (e.g., NIST, SOX, ISO27001, etc.).
- Assist the team with reviewing and tracking outstanding information security findings and remediation, especially as they relate to policy, procedures, and risk gaps.
- Participate in driving education and awareness of information technology and cybersecurity-related risks to the business, its employees, various teams and reviewing the Information Security Controls implemented in the organization.
- Lead and conduct Information Security and IT Control Reviews to ensure operational effectiveness with applicable laws and regulations, as well as internal policies and procedures.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in the field of Information Security, Computer Science, or other information technology-related discipline with 4-6 years, experience in information security or related domain.
- Experienced in evaluating technical, physical, and administrative control implementations across environments including LAN, WAN, and cloud solutions such as GCP, Azure, AWS, and experience with IT Control Frameworks ideally related to NIST, SOX, and ISO 2700.
- Knowledgeable of security control frameworks, concepts, deployment architectures, and responsibility models and hold a CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, or related GIAC.
- Skilled in both written and verbal communication, and stakeholder management skills, able to translate technical concepts into business terms as well as being able to identify opportunities to reduce risks impacting an organization's security posture and escalate issues to management and senior leadership where required.
- Skilled in creating and generating status and metrics report that can provide meaningful context to drive informed decisions and detail-oriented and a self-starter with the ability to work independently, multi-task, and adjust to shifting business priorities.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
•The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer flex and remote opportunities for team members to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
•We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
•We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with perks such as a home-owner bonus, tropical sabbatical trips, and all the unique Spreetail swag you can imagine.
•We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
•The opportunity to revolutionize your community. We encourage team members to take paid time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year and we’ll match your donation dollar for dollar to the nonprofits you support.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nanticoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Fredrickson, WA. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 1550 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 20 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description