Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. SWORD Health (“SWORD”) is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The SWORD program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented SWORD specialists. SWORD’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago , SWORD has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join SWORD during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward. We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at SWORD– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
As the Systems Administrator, you will work with cutting edge technology to deploy, maintain and scale our cloud infrastructure in US. You be responsible for incident response, trouble shooting and performance optimizations within our applications and infrastructure.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Previous experience as a Linux SysAdmin (Ubuntu);
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Ex: Prometheus);
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with Shell Scripting and Terraform.
Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience with Google Cloud Platform;
- Knowledge of SFTP.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- The opportunity to make a real human impact of millions of people, and have a blast doing it;
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company where you can add real value to an innovative solution;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change the future of healthcare;
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup;
- A flexible environment where you can control your hours (remotely) with unlimited vacation;
- Access to our health and well-being program (digital therapist sessions);
- Remote or Hybrid work police.
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
SWORD is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and team members is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the bigger our impact will be.
More Information on SWORD Health
SWORD Health operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. SWORD Health was founded in 2015. It has 197 total employees. To see all 19 open jobs at SWORD Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description