Systems Administrator II at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
What you will be doing:
In this role you will be responsible for providing desktop and network administration and support to our Managed Services clients. This includes but is not limited to providing remote desktop and network support, providing on-site desktop and network support, performing on-site moves, adds, changes, performing desktop and network administration and monitoring (proactive), and assisting in on-site project implementation. This position will be onsite in Pierre, SD or remote working Mountain/Central time.
- Installs, maintains and upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products. Controls user access and passwords.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve reliability and performance of system.
- Monitors usage and performance. Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
- Supports Web access and electronic messaging services and maintains a secure systems environment.
- Working with Airwatch MDM and full VMware solution
- Overseeing multidomain segmentation for complex international banking environment
- Change control, security and process driven troubleshooting for an international banking security platform with strict regulatory compliance
What you will need:
- 4+ years of professional experience with complex Data center level knowledge of VMWare
- Strong knowledge of implementing and utilizing remote network management and monitoring tools. (Patchlink, Solarwinds, Insight Manager, etc.)
- Experience configuring, implementing, and supporting network operating systems: Windows 2008/2008R2/2012, Windows desktop operating systems, MS Office 2003/2007/2010, Outlook/Exchange, anti-virus, back-ups and other various desktop applications
- Experience supporting Citrix Presentation Server/XenApp at the client and network level
- Ability to travel and maintain a flexible work schedule
- Support experience with Citrix Metaframe/XP, network back-up software, and desktop/network anti-virus software
- Support experience with BackOffice Applications is desired
- MCP/MCTS certification is highly desired
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.