Systems Administrator II Projects at WorkSmart (Raleigh, NC)
We're looking for IT professionals who will thrive working with multiple corporate clients to help them support, manage, and plan their IT infrastructure. Mainly operating in Windows environments, most of our clients are small businesses with little or no IT expertise in-house. We're not just looking for the best technical talent, we're also looking for folks who interact well with users - whether they're administrative staff or the business owner!
This position provides service to our clients both remotely and on-site, and project planning and completion, strategic planning in conjunction with the WorkSmart team and clients, and limited on-call responsibilities.
We are hiring for multiple levels of Consultants, and we are looking for folks who are at different stages in their careers, ranging from entry-level to very experienced.
- 25% Travel is expected
- 2+ years administering Windows servers, including Exchange & SQL
- 2+ years providing user support in a corporate environment
- 2+ years managing network equipment (firewalls, routers, switches, etc.)
- 2+ years administering and troubleshooting Office 365 environments (Mail, OneDrive, SharePoint)
- 2+ years administering VMWare environments
- 1+ years of Azure and Azure AD experience
You'll also need:
- excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- excellent documentation and record-keeping skills
- the desire and ability to learn new technology
- Willingness to travel to clients’ sites
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits.
- Overtime pay, even though it is a salaried position (Fluctuating Work Week)
- Remote work options when not on site
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability, plus basic life, at no cost to you
- 401(k) with corporate match
- Annual bonus program
- Options for one day per week remote
- Wellness reimbursement
- Up to 4 paid days per year for volunteer activities
Our core values define our culture and how we approach working with clients, hiring new teammates, and rewarding each other, and they even allow us to consider when someone is not a good fit. We all use these three core values as a filter through which we make decisions. And by embodying these values as an organization and as individuals, we will continue to grow and succeed.
Doing the Right Thing
- End results matter
- Finishing is key
- Flexibility makes things better
- Be invested in the outcome
- It takes heart & hustle
- People come first, technology second
- Make strong connections internally & externally
- Be compassionate
- Be collaborative
- We believe asking questions in tough situations leads to creative solutions
- We are willing to try new things
- "It's always been that way" isn't good enough
- We seek to understand other perspectives