System Administrator, Genesys at Upgrade, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:10 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times). In the last five years, over 15 million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered over $10 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade Card is the fastest growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Combining the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan helps us redefine banking.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona”, and we have received awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 900 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
The System Administrator will be primarily responsible for the administration tasks associated with the newly implemented Genesys system. This includes the configuration, management and enhancement of the system. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with call center systems administration, as well as prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Act as administrator for the Genesys system in an omnichannel call center environment
- Troubleshooting of system incident tickets to resolve system issues and management of Genesys Care tickets and issues
- Management of the core system processes, including IVR and call flow setup, daily campaigns, users and queues, etc.
- Responsible for change management adherence and documentation of system programming
- Engages in the larger group responsible for the Genesys system by providing adequate support through a growing business and providing insights for process improvements
- Assists Genesys Engineers on an as needed basis
- Experience on Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud) / Genesys Certified Professional certification preferred
- Experience in the fintech or financial services industry a plus
- Critical thinker, self-starter, clear and concise communicator
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of GSuite / Google Workplace applications
- Advanced verbal and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description