SVP of Technology (remote) at Blue Acorn iCi
Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences.
Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!Position Overview:
Blue Acorn iCi is looking for a SVP of Technology to lead IT, DevOps, and Client Production Support teams. They would have the responsibility of quickly creating a Security and Policy team to govern the internal policies and functional policies controlling the secure delivery of services to all clients. The role determines the strategic goals and plans for all of technology, in accordance with the executive team and Infosys. In turn, they would be responsible for working with the leadership in their areas on design and implementation. The presentation and ask for new resources across all functional areas, systems or users, would fall to this person.Qualifications and Needs
The candidate ideally has management experience within software development, devops, cloud services, and security (including PCI). Blue Acorn iCi offers a wide variety of development services, so experience inside and outside of e-commerce is key.
The candidate will need to hit the ground running to resolve multiple immediate issues including
- Development of a functional set of security policies and procedures in accordance with best practices and corporate standards.
- The cloud environments of our company are uncontrolled, not completely inventoried, and don’t necessarily run best practice. (Dev Ops)
- Assistance in any tool required for the Implementation of vulnerability and patch management.
- Potential assistance in resources or approaches for moving to more controlled user environments (JAMF or other, Windows without AD).
- Removing Aging out of date, security vulnerable systems, with newer solutions or Infosys based solutions.
- Employee and team growth in operational technology that is not necessarily revenue driven.
- Immediate redefinition and self certification of PCI (with IT until Security team is in place). Scope reduction recommended.
- Complete review of what data is kept where, and what data is stored in what places.
IT - User based Equipment and Applications. Users access controls. Physical Infrastructure. Access to virtual infrastructure (cloud). User Equipment security, 1st line of vulnerability management.
DevOps - Deployment tooling and systems, internal and for clients. Cloud security implementation. Cloud systems patching and maintenance. Cloud architecture.
Client Production Support - Exactly that, supporting the operational systems of our clients if they have a prod support contract.
Security Team - This is a team that is primarily responsible for policy and process reviews, creation of processes to be completed by IT, Dev Ops, Prod Support, related to security as needed. Timed check and reporting on these processes, corrections as needed. PCI self assessment. Vendor security reviews for all systems we use or want to procure. Review of all client contracts with this newly hired position for 1. Compliance issues and 2. Communication to IT, Dev Ops and any other functional area what their responsibilities are.