SVP, Global Alliances at 360Learning (New York City, NY or Remote)
| New York City, NY +80 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:32 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
As the SVP, Global Alliances at 360Learning, your main responsibility will be to build and scale our indirect go-to-market strategy in the US and globally. You will be directly reporting to the CRO.
Your goal will be to create and nurture a global ecosystem of partners (i.e., HCM, relevant tech players, integrators, advisory) in order to generate business opportunities for the sales team and to influence strategic accounts.
You will be directly in charge of the most strategic relationships (i.e., major HCM like SAP SuccessFactor, Oracle, Workday as well as major service partners) and will be building and managing a team of 5-6 professionals to manage all our partnerships.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced SaaS environment and has a proven track record of managing strategic alliances and exceeding revenue objectives.
Within a month, you will:
- Become an expert of our value proposition and partner ecosystem
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Get familiar with our Convexity culture
Within 3 months, you will:
- Define our Alliances go-to-market strategy in the US (segmentation, value proposition definition, messaging, acquisition strategies)
- Map the target ecosystem for each category (i.e. service partners, tech partners)
- Define targets for your team in 2022-2023
Within 6 months, you will:
- Generate first opportunities for the Sales team
- Hire and onboard 4-5 people to cover the different alliances GTM (tech, services)
- Refine the strategy based on initial finding (i.e., OEM, VARs, Referral only)
Within 12 months, you will:
- Turn Alliances into a predictable pipeline generation machine to feed ~25% of our sales team
- Support the scaling of the Enterprise team in the US by influencing Enterprise accounts
- Replicate the US Alliances’ success in other geographies (EMEA, LATAM etc.)
The Skills Set
- 12-15+ years of strategic alliances experience in a B2B SaaS environment, including 7+ years in the learning / HR tech space
- Track record of expanding a partner ecosystem and exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to sell into any level of the partner organization (sales teams to C-Level) and become a trusted advisor
- Ability to build and manage a team of top-performers globally
- Ability to design, implement and monitor an alliance strategy with clear targets and metrics (i.e., recruitment funnel, partnership productivity)
- A hunter mentality with a passion for winning new business
- Access to SAP / Workday / Cornerstone network or other major HR/Learning players
- Enthusiasm for our Convexity culture
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching starting Day 1. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!