Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
The selected candidate will report into VP, Category Management within Enterprise Supply Management organization. This role will support FIS' Diversity and Inclusion program and Environmental & Social Governance programs by developing a vision, strategy, and operational execution of a robust global Sustainable Sourcing & Supplier Diversity Program.
This role will execute on both tactical and strategic projects while identifying opportunities to grow and evolve a best-in-class program and will require expert collaboration skills to ensure strategic alignment with FIS Inclusion & Diversity and Environmental & Social Governance programs. This person will leverage industry knowledge, benchmarking data, and best practices to achieve corporate goals by increasing our spend with diverse suppliers and improving sustainability within FIS' supply chain while looking for opportunities to help develop and promote suppliers in the communities that we serve. This role requires an understanding of procurement and sourcing processes, as well as Sustainable Sourcing practices, and Supplier Diversity and Inclusion.
What you will be doing?
- Establish and maintain a global Supplier Diversity program and Sustainable Sourcing framework
- Work with key stakeholders to create alignment across FIS' Diversity & Inclusion and Environmental & Social Governance programs and goals
- Develop and manage Tier 2 Program that includes, goal setting, tracking, and reporting. Works directly with Prime Suppliers and sourcing managers to drive Tier 2 efforts and reporting compliance to established goals
- Lead education objectives and journey for ESM and, more broadly, FIS leaders on the importance of Supplier Diversity & Sustainable Sourcing
- Manage and monitor the Supplier Diversity registration process and oversee distribution of vendor data for Global Sourcing opportunities and stakeholder relationship engagement.
- Support data enrichment & cleanse processes through our tools (3rd party diversity tracking, reporting and opportunity services) by collaborating with ESM data analysts
- Generate, update, and analyze Supplier Diversity and Sustainable sourcing reports, scorecards, and dashboards
- Develops and maintains Supplier Diversity & Sustainable Sourcing content for communications, presentations, internal and external website content, as well as brand standards for external facing portals and membership affiliation updates; ensure all Supplier Diversity materials and communications meet Company brand standards when marketing and promoting the program internally and externally
- Manage internal and external events, and logistics (pre-conference calls, registrations, payments, booth locations, booth & brochure updates, promotional items, etc.). Attend and participate in workshops, trainings, best practices, etc. as required
- Represents the company at conferences, trade shows and external events to heighten program awareness and strengthen vendor engagement and relationships
- Lead completion of corporate surveys, award applications and RFP responses
- Enable small businesses and Minority Owned Businesses to find success in RFX processes, with FIS or others, through engagement and capability-building
- Analyze diverse participation requirements in pre-bid/bids/proposals to be submitted for new/existing business opportunities. Collaborate with stakeholder groups and sourcing/category leads on bid response, vendor identification and participation plans.
- Assist with handling correspondence and calls from clients and suppliers as appropriate and educate them on Company's Program and processes
- Lead coordination of efforts with Office of Inclusion and Diversity and Environmental and Social Governance
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of supply chain functions and procedures
- Knowledge of procurement procedures
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
- Proficiency to supervise, lead and manage effectively staff members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various s levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent problem solving, team and time management skills managing multiple deadlines for self and others
- Proficiency in evaluating the performance capabilities of subordinates as well as counsel subordinates in development and/or corrective discipline
- Proficiency in making projections of future expenses based on analysis of cost effectiveness of past expenditures
- Proficiency to operate independently
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.