Under limited supervision performs in an accurate and timely manner technical and administrative tasks related to the processing of business correspondence. Supports strong customer focus by providing fast courteous high quality service to our agents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Completes data entry and file preparation of new business or notary business utilizing the Rhumba application or performs the completion of bond policy and related forms using a typewriter or data base application; or operate a PC to compile business correspondence.
- Cross trains in a variety of business types including cancellations adjustments renewals notary typing word processing and direct bill.
- Understand and be proficient in the use of the PC applications including (Image and Workflow Fax Form Letters and Exchange/Outlook); and PC software including (Book Manager Risk Scoring and Credit Report).
- Identifies class codes and descriptions correctly calculate premiums penalties rates and verify anniversary date using the rate manual and control file.
- Exhibits a thorough knowledge of business correspondence and the proper workflow path of each item.
- Works closely with underwriting in the preparation of the file for risk analysis.
- Completes the files that are within the limits of the authority guidelines.
- Communicates frequently in a professional manner with agents via telephone fax or written correspondence as required.
- Participates in key account business relationships through processing telephone contact with client and close underwriter contact.
Typically Manager or above
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and follow-up skills.
- Good listening skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to resolve issues and problems.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high volume environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work.
Education and Experience
- Typically a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Typically a minimum six months to one of related experience.