Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in the Healthcare industry? Are you competitive and self-motivated? Zipari is seeking a highly motivated Support Specialist - Tier II to join our incredibly successful Customer Success team. You will get to work on cutting edge technologies that support healthcare consumers when shopping for healthcare coverage, by offering where to go for top quality and cost effective care, and communicate with their physicians and care providers to achieve their best health.
This position reports directly to our VP, Client Support (an incredible human being!) and allows you the flexibility to work from your home office!
What You'll Be Doing
- Responding to incoming requests from clients addressing concerns or issues they are facing with Zipari solutions
- Troubleshoot capabilities beyond the tier-1 employees
- Support team with deep knowledge of the product or service, but not necessarily the engineers or programmers who designed and created the product.
- Meet with clients to gather in depth information about the current issues and possibly provide a walkthrough of triage.
- Oversee API client issues by facilitating the jira process to remedy issues and provide production deployment activities for permanent solutions.
- You will need 3 to 5 years experience in a Technical Role
- Second Level Support; Triaging technical tickets and bugs before they are sent to our engineering team
- Resolve complex issues requiring detailed systems and applications knowledge that have been escalated from Support Analyst.
- Self-motivated, accountable, poised under pressure, and driven by delighting (even the most difficult) customers. You are known as team player, relentless troubleshooter and trusted advisor
- Strong ability to problem solve, troubleshoot and translate customers’ needs into actionable requirements
- Energetic, organized, meticulous follow up, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to simplify complex concepts
- Ability to build lasting relationships with various personality types
- Excellent writing skills, comfortable speaking in front of clients, easily approachable
- Professional and calm in working with difficult or upset clients, strong presentation skills
- Self-driven and motivated with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced, changing environment, proficient with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)Analytical skills
- Coaching and Mentoring Experience for Tier 1 Support Analyst
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Casual dress
Why Join Us:
Professional Development: If you want to learn and grow, Zipari is the place for you! We have a formal professional development program and guides to help you develop your skills and advance your career.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
You’re Making a Difference:You’ll spend your days building relationships with professionals in leading healthcare organizations across the country – providing them with solutions that impact the health, safety, and well-being of their patients and the quality of the care that they provide.
Zipari is a modern consumer experience solution focused exclusively on transforming the digital health insurance experience from end-to-end. Zipari’s Customer Experience Platform modernizes digital engagement for every consumer and market segment, delivering value by growing revenue, boosting engagement, capitalizing on operational efficiencies, and improving member outcomes. With unsurpassed technology, Zipari’s products provide real-time insights at every touchpoint, delivering breakthrough consumer experiences. Zipari now serves more than 40 million members via their payer customers and is backed by Thoma Bravo, the leading private equity firm, with a 40+ year history, focused on investments in software and technology companies. For more information about Zipari, please visit www.zipari.com.
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.