Support Representative at A Cloud Guru
The Product Support Representative (PSR) is the voice of Pluralsight and is instrumental in providing an exceptional customer experience with every interaction. Excellent communication skills are essential as a PSR routinely interprets technical, subscription, payment, and administrative questions from a broad audience, ranging from individual consumers to technology professionals to fellow employees. A PSR must be organized, detail oriented, and a lifelong learner who thrives on sharing knowledge with customers and the rest of the PSR team.
Daily activities often include responding to customer phone and email queries, validating application or website issues, personal development time, project work, and the occasional meeting. You will be part of a team that embraces challenges and that values each person's individuality, contribution, and input.
This opening is for a weekend shift. The shift hours will be:
- 8:00AM-5:00PM Wednesday & Thursday (Mountain Standard Time)
- Noon-midnight Saturday & Sunday (Mountain Standard Time)
- Off Monday, Tuesday & Friday
Who you are committed to being:
- An outstanding communicator. You are sincere and context-seeking.
- An objective truth seeker. You are not driven by ego.
- Committed to embracing Pluralsight's culture and helping foster the culture throughout the department.
- A life-long learner. Your curiosity drives you to explore beyond the edge of your current scope.
- Organized and collaborative. You seek clarity while in a group and like to discuss evolving ideas. You work well with others with the end goal in mind.
- Able to ask detailed and specific questions, to understand nuance, and to challenge conventional wisdom.
- Adept at understanding and communicating complex ideas in simple terms.
- Able to understand basic troubleshooting steps, identify issues, conduct research, and follow processes.
- Punctual and responsible for your schedule, in coordination with the PSR team.
- Efficient at managing your time and transitioning between responsibilities.
- Passionate about embracing and communicating change.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic about working with and understanding other teams within Pluralsight.
- Committed to giving and receiving constructive feedback to teammates.,
- Having fun. Yes, this is a responsibility.
What you'll do:
- Leverage your interpersonal and communication skills to field and resolve customer inquiries.
- Use your discretion to work within established processes yet be flexible in resolving challenging customer requests.
- Identify themes and escalate issues when appropriate to Technical Support or management.
- Communicate ways we can improve the support experience to managers and Voice of the Customer.
- Coordinate with Support team members and other departments for additional projects as needed.
Experience you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience working in a support or related role
- Superb communication skills
- Higher-education strongly preferred
- Technology-oriented, familiar with basic technology