At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
The Secure Certificate Services department is the voice behind SSL Certificates
being issued by GoDaddy and Starfield Technologies. We're looking for an
Associate for the Secure Certificate Services department at GoDaddy who is
passionate about building brilliant customer service experiences. As an
Associate, you will gain knowledge of the certificate validation process while
assisting both internal and external customers with the validation and
installation of SSL Certificates. You can be an integral part in making GoDaddy
the #1 SSL provider in the world! We will train you but we expect effort,
commitment and integrity from all of our staff. We are entirely a meritocracy, so
we offer excellent progression opportunities if you show yourself capable.
- Research components of all types of SSL certificate requests to obtain the
proofs required to issue the certificate and assure secure repository of
relevant data/documentation that meets company requirements for
auditing and review
- Review customer documents to determine validity and applicability to the
- Lead customers through the request and validation process required to
issue their SSL certificates with the ability to explain SSL certificate
policies and procedures to customers in a clear and positive manner via
calls, chats and emails
- Maintain department goals and performance standards
Your experience should include...
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, be detail oriented
and a self-starter
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-output, time sensitive environment
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and multitasking skills with a high
attention to detail
- Track-record of delivering results and increasing responsibility in a fast-
paced, fluid environment
- Knowledge of SSL product and industry, as well as PKI processes and
terminology is helpful
You might also have...
- Basic DNS/Hosting knowledge
We've got your back...
- Fixed term contract
- Competitive remuneration
- Gym membership (Multisport Cards)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Amazing office environment
- Healthy snacks
- Regular GoDaddy events
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.