Support Analyst at The Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL)
As a Cellular and Mobility Support Analyst, you will report to the Telecom Services Senior Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service by assessing and improving cellular & mobility service offerings.
- Update and maintain Service Now client request forms
- Evaluate and implement new devices or services.
- Work with vendors, peers, and partners to implement or improve our processes relating to mobility functions
- Develop ad hoc training documents and maintain them for all mobility processes.
- Communicate and collaborate with important partners.
- Improve telecom expense management by exploring new processes and expense management systems.
- Cellular vendor/carrier management
- Assess cellular invoices and submit payments to the business office.
- Develop operational processes for new services such as Enhanced-Push-To-Talk
- Support the operational sustainment of new services
- Explore and implement automation of repeated tasks
Basic Qualifications :
- Motivated & efficient
- Able to evaluate and improve operational processes
- Experience creating/maintaining documentation (such as reports, end-user methods of procedure, training documents, & process maps)
- Organization and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of cellular technology, devices, carriers, and features
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, & presentations)
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Teams, & Service Now
How you Stand Out:
- Experience working with cellular carriers (AT&T, Verizon) to support enterprise users or other technology vendor management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading projects
Required Education :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Communications (or other related area), or related work experience.
Additional Information :