Supply Chain Program Manager - Proprietary Brands at Chewy
Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented, dedicated Supply Chain Program Manager to join our exciting, fast paced team in Seattle, WA or Dania Beach, FL. Our team is growing and if you are equally passionate about supply chain, e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Chewy may be a great match!
You will be responsible for building and driving programs and initiatives to create and manage a best-in-class supply chain. You will partner with category leaders, sourcing/manufacturing leaders, and external partners to develop plans and meet milestones that balance multiple priorities while maximizing CX at optimal cost. You will also get to solve complex problems like around data, analytics, and technology programs.
This is a rare opportunity to work side by side with smart, passionate, and highly motivated entrepreneurs in an amazing environment as we work together to create a household name. You will be involved in many aspects of building the business and helping Chewy serve the diverse and growing needs of our Pet Parents. We are looking for someone who has the personality, passion, excitement and drive to succeed!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage programs and scaling of ecommerce supply chain for our Proprietary Brands business.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear requirements for program enhancements and new features.
- Develop long term and short term supply planning strategies to scale with the business.
- Integrate with forecasting, finances, manufacturing and transportation to deliver on industry leading inventory service levels.
- Develop and maintain program road-map(s) ensuring your vision aligns with a best-in-class customer experience and broader business objectives; communicate road-maps clearly across the organization.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative reasoning to break down complex problems into actionable plans.
- Drive analytical problem solving for specific supply chain programs.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Analytics, Business Administration or Business Management.
- 4 years of supply chain experience especially in supply and demand planning.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional stake holders, influence decisions, and recommend a course of action based on data analytics.
- Drive automation of processed and provide recommendations for systems improvements.
- Detail oriented and possess superior organizational, self-motivation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge in purchasing, forecasting and inventory management systems.
- Solid understanding of data analysis including advanced proficiency with Excel, SQL or Tableau.
- A proven leader with a track record of delivering results.
- Position may require travel.
- Proprietary Brands experience
- E-commerce background
- Advanced technical skills with MS Excel, SQL and/or Tableau skills
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]