Supply Chain Manager (Omaha) at Prospera Technologies
** Please note, this position in Omaha, NE. Thank you.
Due to high volume projects and growth in demand, We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager, to join an elite team at the edge of ag-tech innovation!
The main 2 functions of the Supply Chain manager role is to master the technological procurement status at all times- working with internal and external suppliers, and to implement and run the ERP on a timely basis, to better forecast the supply needs, and manage it's scheduling in a productive manner.
This position also plays a key role in decision making on future projects and developments .
What will you do?
- Oversee all aspects of Supply chain to ensure reliable, compliant, cost effective, and on time supply of product.
- Manage the distribution of the supply product to its final destination, while supporting the deployment plan.
- Interpret material and manufacturing plans and sales/usage history, to better forecast scope of requirements and needs- eventually creating and adjusting the ERP/MRP master schedule and monthly operations plans.
- Oversee product purchasing and planning at contract manufacturing.
- Managing Supply Agreements and Contracts with vendors and partners.
- Coordinate and execute purchase orders for final products once approved and agreed.
- Establish a strong partnership with the Hardware Engineering team to ensure that their NPI process is successfully implemented within the manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field OR Associate’s degree with 3+ years of experience OR 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High interpersonal and communication skills- in oral and in writing
- An ability to work and thrive in a high paced environment
- Ability to learn things fast, and implement conclusions in parallel.
- Strong attention to details and quality of work
- Ability to work independently
- Skilled in prioritize and balances short-term and long-term requirements
- Skilled with setting priorities and balance short-term and long-term requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field is preferred
- Prior experience setting up and planning with a Kanban pull system
- Prior experience with master scheduling utilizing production family methodologies
- Prior experience with outsourcing manufactured goods
- Knowledge of QAD planning, scheduling, and Kanban tools