Good people, working with good people, for our common good.Sound good?
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you! Primary Responsibilities
The Supplier Performance team is a strategic arm within the KeHE Supply Chain that partners with key suppliers to improve overall supplier operational performance, on time delivery, delivery quality, and reduce end-to-end supply chain costs.
The Supplier Performance Manager (SPM) will responsible for driving continuous improvement and ensuring both inbound and outbound service standards are met for a group of key suppliers. The SPM will monitor and measure supplier performance, identify areas of opportunity, and lead strategic collaboration efforts with suppliers. The SPM will be responsible for maintaining supplier scorecards, conducting quarterly business reviews with key suppliers, and developing action plans to improve the supplier performance scorecard ratings. The SPM will also manage and direct the activities and focus of their Supplier Performance Coordinator. This position will also interact with cross-functional stakeholders, including Category Managers, Supply Chain Planners/Buyers, and Transportation. The SPM will be responsible for project managing and driving the necessary changes through all cross-functional stakeholders. The SPM will also focus on capturing additional value from our key suppliers by strengthening the supplier relationship and communication into KeHE. Some of these value capture initiatives could include (but not limited to): lead-time reduction, supplier safety stock agreements, and end-to-end ordering and network blueprinting. Essential Functions
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Monitors, tracks, and holds suppliers accountable for key performance indicators: supplier inbound fill-rate, on-time performance, delivery quality, supplier responsiveness, and end-to-end supply chain costs.
- Manages a directs the daily activities and focus of their Supplier Performance Coordinator(s).
- Leads strategic projects and initiatives with suppliers to capture new value and reduce overall end-to-end supply chain costs. Initiatives could include (but not limited to): lead-time reduction, establishing supplier safety stock agreements, end-to-end ordering and network blueprinting, and leading Kaizen process-improvement events with suppliers.
- Supports the supplier performance scorecarding process and is committed to driving improvements to improve overall scorecard ratings.
- Creates and fosters and environment of continuous improvement, teamwork, accountability and innovation.
- Serves as backup to the Sr. Manager in his/her absence. Represents the overall team and presents regular recaps of initiatives to senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree. Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Prior experience in Supplier Performance Management or related field strongly desired.
- Successful negotiator with suppliers and key business partners. Ability to drive influence.
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills. Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to influence at senior management level both internally and externally
- Knowledge of supply chain, purchasing, and logistics concepts
- Be able to use root cause analysis and problem-solving tools to resolve complex issues with other departments. Ability to demonstrate sound financial decision making, weighing all factors and options.
- Advanced financial acumen and ability to apply cost-benefit analysis in their decision making.
- Superior analytical and project management skills. Ability to identify and pursue multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver superior results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with focus on advanced Excel skills and analysis. Ability to manipulate and manage large volumes of data.
#LI-Hybrid Requisition ID
Read Full Job Description