Subcontracts Administrator at Applied Insight LLC (Remote)
Applied Insight enhances the ability of federal government customers to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public with advanced technologies and quality analysis. We work closely with agencies and industry to overcome technical and cultural hurdles to innovation, empowering them with the latest end-to-end cloud infrastructure, big data and cyber capabilities. Our expertise in cross-domain and boundary solutions, network analytics, DevOps and low-to-high development is unique in our industry. We develop and deliver innovative products and applications that are deployed in highly sensitive customer environments and have broad applications for federal missions.
On joining the Applied Insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
We are currently seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to join our procurement team. You will assist our teams with subcontracts administration to include reviewing and negotiating Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, subcontracts, and other contractually related documents, and providing pre-award/proposal support. You will:
- Support pre-award and proposal activity, issuing and negotiating Non-Disclosure and Teaming Agreements, reviewing client-issued Request for Proposals (RFP) and/or Requests for Quotes (RFQ) for subcontractor requirements, issuing RFPs to teammates, evaluating pricing and other subcontractor proposal components, and providing Subcontracts related input for business and technical proposal volumes
- Provide post-award support ensuring timely processing of subcontract requisitions
- Coordinate and/or complete Company and Procurement requirements
- Prepare, negotiate and issue subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract commensurate with delegated procurement authority
- Prepare reports and contractual correspondence for project manager, contracts group, small business liaison office, and clients
- Establish and maintain accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract
- Maintain and update subcontractors' files for internal and external audits company policies and procedures
- Perform subcontract closeout actions, complete file documentation
- Attend and serve as Subcontract representative at program and project meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- 2+ years of experience with cradle-to-grave Federal subcontracts administration
- Experience working with relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, and CAS
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, critical thinking and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced high volume environment
- Familiarity with creating Small Business Plans
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Multiple health insurance options which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
https://www.applied-insight.com/careers/open-positions/ EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.
COVID Policy: Prospective and successful candidates will be required to adhere with Applied Insight’s COVID-19 policy. All Applied Insight employees must be fully vaccinated or submit to regular testing as defined in the policy and must self certify to their vaccination status on their first day of employment.