Strategy & Ops Associate at Opendoor
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:42 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
In this role you will work in our Buyer Agent Operations team to help us scale our "Buy with Opendoor" program across the country. Our team recruits and supports agents for two different roles, Tour Assistant and Buying Agent, in every new market that we launch as well as staffing existing markets to ensure we have enough agent capacity.
While the team is based in Los Angeles area, this role can be done remotely if needed
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in our Tour Assistant and Buying Agent programs and be able to assemble strategic processes to make our programs more efficient
- Own analytics for Agent Ops team -- partner with teammates in building dashboards and extracting insights that will drive business metrics
- Work on high impact strategic projects -- e.g. designing & implementing a new payment scheme for our Tour Assistants, building out robust capacity planning for agents, developing agent retention initiatives, etc
- Partner cross-functionally with our Operations, Analytics, F&S and Product teams to achieve goals
- Help us to improve our processes as you go -- your feedback/suggestions will be directly incorporated into our playbooks
We're looking for an individual who has:
- 5+ years in strategy or operations role
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Analytical experience with working knowledge of Excel, SQL, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Investigative skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new software and systems quickly
- Having an interest in real estate; residential real estate is a plus
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description