Strategy & Operations Associate (Dallas, TX)
Alto is on a mission to redefine the rideshare experience for passengers, drivers, and employees alike. Through our business model of professional employee drivers and a dedicated fleet of luxury vehicles, we are turning rides into exceptional experiences by delivering industry-leading safety, consistency, and personalization. As the first vertically-integrated fleet manager and ridesharing service, we are also committed to leading the industry by transitioning our entire fleet to electric vehicles. We are rapidly growing and accelerating towards a nationwide expansion. Today, we operate in Los Angeles, Dallas, Washington D.C., Miami, San Francisco, and Houston.
Alto is a destination for innovative, intellectually curious, and forward thinking people. Learn more about us here.
Alto is hiring for our next data-driven strategist to join our operations team as a strategy and operations associate. This role is perfect for those with an entrepreneurial spirit who are excited about solving complex problems and building the next generation of ride-hailing.
The Strategy & Operations Associate will play a key role in building out Alto's operational strategy and core processes. They will be an early member of a high-energy, tight-knit team with outsized impact on the org. They will work cross-functionally with senior leaders across Field Operations, Product & Engineering, and the Commercial Orgs and be afforded an exciting level of autonomy in their work.
What you'll do:
- Take risks - bring game changing ideas to the table and build things that haven't been done before; you will be one of the primary change agents at Alto
- Collaborate with functional leads in the organization on the design and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Develop processes and frameworks from the ground up to support our Field Operations broadly; example areas include Fleet Operations, Driver Supply, Training, and People Ops
- Facilitate a data-driven culture in Alto's operation and work closely with Strategy & Operations analysts for additional horsepower
- Build functional expertise across the organization and experience high variation in your day-to-day responsibilities, from helping optimize fleet operations to leaning in on driver support
- Constantly identify opportunities in Alto's operation and help manage the department's roadmap
What you'll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in consulting / strategy or related experience preferred
- Strong analytical skill set and experience working with data
- Excellent communication skills
- Builder mentality / product-oriented mindset
- Ability to work autonomously and intrinsic drive
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Salary, bonus and equity in an innovative startup
- Monthly credit to ride Alto, plus membership!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with 100% company match up to 4%
- Professional development reimbursement up to $1,000
- Unlimited PTO
** Alto does not partner with external recruitment vendors, agencies or firms on any searches. **