Department: Strategic Planning
Schedule: Full-Time, Day Shift
Location: Partially Remote- Must live in Chicago, IL
What You Will Do
Direct strategic planning activities and analyses that support the development of Ministry Market long-term strategic plans, Integrated Strategic, Operational and Financial Plans, service line growth strategies, capital plans and value-based care strategy.
- Design and facilitate the overall provider planning process, including project work plans, interviews to be completed and engagement of appropriate administrative and clinical service line leaders in the process.
- Lead the development of the business case and related analytics to support pursuing potential mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures or other strategic partnerships.
- Direct the research and comparative assessment of potential clinically integrated system of care partners, and support the Chief Strategy Officer in partnership discussions.
- Direct the volume assumption building process for the Ministry Market's master facility plan, including design and delivery of the analytics framework.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Illinois, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, with 15 hospitals and over 150 sites of care, serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. A career at Ascension means you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all.
Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electornic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more inforamtion.