Strategy and Operations Manager at ActiveCampaign (Remote)
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Support Strategy and Operations Manager is a key contributor to the business leadership team focusing on Support Operations. This cross-functional role will work closely with senior leadership, Finance, Business Intelligence and Operations. In this role you will be driving customer impact, business growth and operational excellence through data & analysis, process design and program management. Because of the scope, this role is highly visible within the Customer Org and beyond.
What your day could consist of:
- Serve as an advisor to the leadership team be defining, tracking and implementing business objectives, initiatives, strategies and processes that scale
- Generate, dig into and leverage data and insights to identify opportunities to improve speed, quality, efficiency, effectiveness and customer experience
- Form and drive cross-functional and transformational initiatives in partnership with Customer Org leadership and regional teams
- Lead the creation of compelling content, presentations and reports to reflect the performance of the Support Organization. Includes Monthly Business Reviews, Weekly Operations Meetings and adhoc requests.
- Track, analyze and report on performance, action items and success metrics (KPI's, SLA's)
- Leverage data to drive insights, identify opportunities to improve support operations and influence business decisions.
- Build and maintain models to forecast case volume and capacity needs.
- Partner with cross functional teams on business planning, strategy and process improvement
- Anticipate executive management reporting needs and deliver timely, accurate and insightful management reporting/analysis
- Develop and deliver presentations for senior executives
What is needed:
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, math or computer science4+ years analyst experience
- 6+ years work experience in strategy, business operations or consulting
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) including SQL.
- Strong analytical thinker with an outcomes-oriented approach to Customer Success and operations
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve complex business issues.
- Proven ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling slide presentations
- Highly organized self-starter who enjoys driving business impact and operational efficiency
- Strong business acumen, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Collaborative team player who is effective at partnering cross functionally
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.