Strategic Partnerships Lead, Culture & NFTs at Aptos (Remote)
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
We are searching for a Strategic Partnership Lead to lead and aid our NFT partnerships strategy. You will build and operationalize a comprehensive strategy that defines how the Aptos platform can leverage brands and intellectual property holders. You will also be responsible for owning and driving deals in support of our NFT strategy, while developing and managing relationships with creators, agencies, platforms and other key partners that can help propagate the NFT ecosystem.
What you'll be doing:
- Researching the crypto landscape in target markets to choose the best partners for our project
- Developing and closing news-worthy and game-changing partner opportunities to support our NFT strategy
- Creating and operationalizing our GTM strategy, negotiating and implementing key partnerships to help grow both NFT supply and demand, and developing practices that will help streamline deal structuring and negotiating with brands and creators
- Work alongside other blockchain partnerships managers to develop the comprehensive set of partners needed for our project
- Working closely with our Recruiting partners to hire, lead and motivate the Strategic Partnerships team
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience working in partnerships, business development, or similar roles at high-growth product-led technology companies
- Experience in and strong market knowledge with NFTs, digital collectibles and blockchain technology
- Experience working with commercial agreements, including creating and negotiating agreements outside of standard sales contracts
- Experience partnering with technical teams, lawyers, and marketers
- A deep and relevant network with industry leaders across tech, fintech, global disruptors
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a high-growth environment is a plus
- Bachelors degree, MBA or JD preferred
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.