Drift, Strategic Alliances Manager - Adobe
Drift is an award-winning, Premier Partner in the Adobe Exchange Program.
With over 1,000 joint customers, Drift and Adobe have a proven track record of helping our customers deliver world class digital experiences that accelerate revenue.
. . . and having only formally launched our partnership with Adobe in 2019, we are truly just getting started.
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Drift has been recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2018, 2019, and 2020!
About Digital First
Drift is a Digital First company, which means Remote is the primary experience for all employees. For the majority of our positions, your location is flexible! If “Remote” is stated in the job location, that role can be located anywhere Drift is authorized to do business in the United States.
This role can be located remotely or in one of our offices where we have a Conversation Space in Boston, MA, Tampa, FL, or San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
Drift is looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager to lead the expansion of our strong Adobe alliance, broadening our partnership engagement for the benefit of mutual, enterprise customers across prioritized vertical industries.
You will partner closely with sales, marketing, and customer success teams both internally at Drift and with Adobe to expand account based collaboration and continue scaling the presence of both our businesses with our mutual customers.
You will balance strategy and execution, using your knowledge of partnership dynamics and expertise in business development to lead and facilitate account planning activities that result in both sourced and influenced revenue opportunities.
You will contribute to and drive the partnership vision for Drift and Adobe through the creation and execution of co-branded thought leadership and joint GTM campaigns that amplify our market messages to target audiences, increase our top of funnel activities, and help qualified prospects accelerate their journey.
You will serve as a thought leader for Drift teams, maintaining a current understanding of Adobe’s product roadmap, including alignment and integration with Drift platforms.
Attributes for Success
- 4+ years of experience in building and scaling strategic partnerships.
- Strong business development acumen with the ability to align mutually beneficial business outcomes for Drift and Adobe, while maintaining a focus on customer benefits.
- Market knowledge of the marketing automation software, CRM, and MarTech spaces.
- Familiarity with Adobe’s Digital Experience business either directly, through a technology partnership, or from an agency/consulting relationship.
- Track record of driving partner GTM initiatives and co-marketing programs through collaboration with marketing teams.
- Cross-functional collaboration -- the ability to work across multiple business units and phases of the buyer journey.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and practice extreme ownership.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Life long learner, with yearning to make an impact.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-Remote