Staffing Manager at CapTech (Remote)
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. They must be flexible to change priorities, work independently, and effectively handle multiple requests simultaneously while monitoring and validating ongoing new resource requests, focusing on minimizing bench time, strong utilization, and profitability. Constant communication and time management are critical.
You will work to establish, improve, and adopt principles, processes, and technologies that enable effective resource management across all practice areas; partnering with practice area leads to determine the company's capacity to meet the staffing requirements of client engagements. You'll be a key player in balancing the competing priorities of multiple stakeholders.
Drive discussions that include regular interface with the company leadership teams to help solve ambiguous problems and apply sound business judgment while communicating complex issues effectively with senior-level stakeholders across the company to resolution.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Drive efficient and profitable staffing solutions to support CapTech engagements
Lead and actively participate in weekly Account calls to understand the progression of sales opportunities which require specialized skills and compete with
Facilitate weekly Practice area meeting(s) to review sales pipeline and match availability of talent; support assigned Practice area in developing staffing solutions for account opportunities
Understand the availability of talent by working proactively with cross-functional leadership (account managers, practice area, and portfolio leads)
Support assigned practice areas and communicate solutions to account leads
Lead bi-monthly orientation to introduce the staffing process to new employees and the college hire program.
Continuously improve the staffing processes and support staffing initiatives as required in a highly dynamic environmentQualifications
Comfortable facilitating effective, productive meetings with senior leadership, driving conclusions to complex staffing issues
Ability to build effective relationships, interfacing with all levels of management, and adapt communication style and messaging accordingly
Ability to operate in white space and apply creativity to staffing solutions
Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams with various stakeholders with competing needs
Experience using excel, CRM, and human capital system tools
College degree with 5+ years of work experience in workforce or resource operations management or consultingAdditional Information
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.