AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, automation and analytics, and software delivery, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital transformation.
AHEAD is committed to a community of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage applications from women, underrepresented minorities, persons with disabilities, sexual minority groups, and all other candidates who will contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives here at AHEAD.
We are on this journey to ensure that all AHEADians feel that they can authentically show up and belong at work.
Reports to the Director, Resource Management and manages a team of Subcontractor Specialists focused on finding external staffing for AHEAD Clients. Constantly evaluating list of preferred 3rd Party partners and ensuring audit-ability and low risk to the organization. Executes the Subcontracting and Residency program strategies, evolves best practices and processes, and ensures the best tools, policies and processes are in place. Manages Subcontractor Specialists’ fulfillment of subcontractor requests within agreed SLA’s, while monitoring their performance and continual development.
- Management of Subcontractor Specialists in their daily activities, ensuring timely action and fulfillment of requests for temporary staff
- Leadership and mentoring of Subcontractor Specialists, with an emphasis on individual growth and career progression
- Continuous evaluation of subcontracting strategy and execution, including tooling, processes and policies, ensuring the alignment with Resource Management and AHEAD’s strategy
- Understand and interpret industry best practices and define path to improve existing tools and processes
- Develop and maintain 3rd party partnerships that are aligned with AHEAD’s strategic vision
- Develop data and process governance within department to ensure audit-ability and security measures are in place to limit AHEAD’s risk
- Maintain awareness of existing or potential subcontractor escalation issues and resolve when within control
- Liaise with Legal team as Business representative for contractual decisions and issues for subcontracting
- Establish relationships with sales, pre-sales and delivery department leaders to understand and prioritize business needs, as well as translate into actionable steps for the Subcontracting team
- Work closely with Resourcing Lead to ensure alignment in processes and information sharing
- Development and distribution of monthly KPI reporting metrics to key stakeholders to provide insight and recommendations on directional changes.
- Monitor team bandwidth and recommend changes to scale based on volume trends
- Ensure subcontractor information in systems are current and accurate at all times
- Provide input into toolset and data needs and collects/defines requirements for system enhancements
- May perform other duties as required.
- A Subcontracting Manager must be an excellent communicator, be able to foster relationships with employees, internal stakeholders, and external partners and individuals.
- 7+ years' experience in staffing/subcontracting
- 4+ years management experience in staffing/subcontracting
- Highly effective communication, influencing, analytical and organizational skills.
- Cross-Functional collaboration, effective multi-tasking, and coordination with many functional groups.
- Critical thinker and strong advocate for continuous improvement
- Comfortable with fast pace and very high growth environment
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and manage others
- Reliable with a respect to confidentiality
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Nice to have
- Resource Management experience
- Experience with Salesforce and an ATS
- Professional Services industry experience
Through our daily work and internal groups like Moving Women AHEAD and RISE AHEAD, we value and benefit from diversity of people, ideas, experience, and everything in between.
We fuel growth by stacking our office with top-notch technologies in a multi-million-dollar lab, by encouraging cross department training and development, sponsoring certifications and credentials for continued learning.
We understand that you have a life outside of work. That’s why we offer flexible paid time off, paid company holidays, and the ability for you to manage your work schedule as needed.
More Information on AHEAD
AHEAD operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL, Brentwood, TN and Atlanta, GA. AHEAD was founded in 2007. It has 1154 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 151 open jobs at AHEAD, click here.
Read Full Job Description