Staff, Third Party Risk Management at Okta (Remote)
The Security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) team’s mission is to strengthen Okta’s position as the leading Identity-as-a-Service solution through proactively identifying and resolving risks to our employees, our product, and most importantly, our customers. With the ever-increasing pace of cloud application adoption, companies are struggling to find ways to accurately assess risk and act at the speed of their business.
This position will be part of the Third Party Risk team in managing and assessing global third parties. In this role, you will participate in the enhancement of the existing Third Party Risk Management program designed to ensure third party risks are identified, tracked through closure, and reported while enabling the business to meet its objectives.
- Assess, evaluate, and make recommendations to management regarding third party risks
- Collaborate with the GRC team and business units to escalate and resolve identified issues
- Develop and perform data analytics capabilities to evaluate and improve third party risk management processes
- Provide support to cross functional teams to onboard and offboard third parties
- Design and implement third party review activities as required
- Work with third parties to provide actionable third party guidance and drive remediation in alignment with Okta security standards
- Assist in the development of an enhance view of the third party risks into the technical and integration footprint of third party
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of working experience in third party risk management
- Strong understanding of security controls and how they should be implemented across applications, systems and internal/cloud platforms
- 5 + years of working experience across regulations and common industry frameworks including but not limited to FFIEC, PCI, NIST CSF, COSO, and others
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to fast changing environments
- Strong knowledge of GRC solutions
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $135,000 /year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.