Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian’s Digital Commerce team is responsible for the end-to-end implementation of the digital experience outside the vehicle (e.g., vehicle configurator, payment gateway, vehicle delivery management, service scheduling) across web, mobile app and in-store. To that end, we are developing a world-class commerce platform that will make learning about and purchasing electric adventure vehicles intuitive, seamless and fun. As a Staff Technical Program Manager, you will lead execution of various customer facing programs and projects from initiation to launch. You will write project plans, working with internal and external partners of the company to create, organize and execute on the plans. You will also be responsible for reporting across the organization, comfortable working through ambiguity and work with stakeholders ensuring alignment on the goals at hand.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop project plans, goals and milestones for empowering our customers to access Rivian’s products and services across multiple channels.
- Track milestones, progress, dependencies and issues closely and be keenly aware of risks to the program while communicating effectively to leadership and stakeholders.
- Partner closely with product, design, engineering and operations stakeholders to drive complex initiatives go from an idea to delivery.
- Drive teams to the finish line collaboratively.
- Raise the bar in the organization by being a role model in identifying issues, owning and implementing improvements proactively.
- Institute effective program management processes, tools and best practices to bring efficiency and support collaboration.
- Mentor teams on effective program management and technical skills when needed.
- Lead project or program reviews, leadership reviews and help with hiring efforts in the organization.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- At least 10+ years of experience in consumer facing product development and delivery of software.
- At least 7+ years of program management experience
- Background in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally.
- Experience in cross functional collaboration and taking products from concept to market.
- Superior organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact.
- Experience in Digital commerce would be beneficial but not required.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.