Staff Program & Operations Manager, Product Operations Analytics at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Product Operations Analytics team exists to enable our customers’ success. We
work across ServiceNow to provide the data, deep analysis, and predictions that
empower our Engineering, Support, and Product organizations in their goal to
deliver and maintain innovative, high-quality products that solve our customers’
needs. We are a group of data analysts, data engineers, data scientists, insight
specialists, information architects, storytellers, and change agents who strive to
make the world of work, work better for people.
What you get to do in this role
You’ll work in a fast-paced environment, interfacing across groups in Product
Operations Analytics and stakeholders throughout the company to help ensure the
team is delivering maximum value to the organization. You’ll bring key programs to
life and see them through to successful completion, as well as think strategically
about how analysis and predictive modeling can provide insights that drive
outcomes and lead + execute on changes/optimizations to deliver those insights
more effectively. Most importantly, you’ll guide the team to create deliverables (and
create them yourself) that look beyond the raw numbers and communicate a larger
story from the data – even when that story is challenging – to effect change.
The successful candidate is a results-oriented self-starter with an established,
documented competence in communications, operations, analytics, program
management, and strategic planning.
- Own the program portfolio for Product Operations Analytics, translating business needs into multi-year implementation plans, including project prioritization, milestones, resource planning and success criteria.
- Lead Scrum of Scrums for program portfolio, facilitating agile ceremonies, coaching Scrum Masters and Product Owners to improve team agility and ensure the team prioritizes and executes efficiently and effectively.
- Be a change agent for the team and embody the continuous improvement philosophy to influence improvements to processes, methodologies and business agility.
- Define critical KPIs and reporting capabilities to drive operational rigor and manage performance
- Develop executive level insights and storylines through translation of metrics and a deep understanding of our internal processes, customers, and products.
- Establish program communication plan including CXO ready presentations leveraging templates and guidelines.
- Evolve processes to develop operational discipline and enable the team to scale.
- Host and facilitate executive-level meetings as well as large cross-functional program meetings.
- Deliver communication plans and training to assist internal users in the socialization and adoption of new tools and metadata.
- Manage team budget, host team building events and be a culture champion.
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the company.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/is:
- 8+ years of proven project/program management experience involving many cross functional teams across the organization (GTM program management experience is a strong plus).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or related field.
- Experience and comfort with analytics and predictive modeling, strong ability to synthesize clear conclusions from multiple, disparate data inputs.
- Experience in designing and implementing operational discipline to support repeatable processes with effective quality controls.
- Experience implementing Scrum, related Scrum experience – change management or Agile certifications a plus.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills – able to work well with many different types of personalities in various functions. Masterful in the art of bringing people together.
- Experienced and confident in creating slides and presenting to executives.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate, document, and present complex technical issues in concise and efficient manner for variety of audiences.
- Proven project/program management experience involving cross-functional teams.
- Superior organizational skills with high regard for quality.
- Must possess effective listening skills and comfortable asking powerful
- Strong leadership skills to influence and motivate without authority. True servant leader.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.