Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The RIVIAN SERVICE ORGANIZATION
The Rivian Service Operations Team is a dynamic group that ensures every Rivian driver receives premium service anytime vehicle maintenance or repair needs arise. We provide premium, seamless, and convenient solutions via our network of Rivian owned service centers, mobile service vehicles, and network of service parts.
We are always looking for top talent - customer-centric professionals in a broad variety of roles to help us continuously develop and improve the quality and range of our service and products. The Service Operations Team at Rivian encompasses critical components of vehicle service such as service engineering, collision repair, service parts, programs & operations, technical support, field teams, and remanufacturing.
This leadership position will aid in the success of the Rivian Service Organization. The Staff Program Manager will have an immediate impact on our productivity by streamlining our strategic initiatives, program managing with precision, and communicating our objectives and performance across the organization. You will have the right level of experience to integrate yourself into the organization quickly and identify barriers that are preventing effective operational performance by serving as an integrator, communicator, and driver for team and program performance. Must have robust relationships with your partnering leadership team reporting into the Service Organization to be able to influence decision-making. This role will also focus on making time, information, and decision processes more effective through stellar program management, including how information arrives at the right point in the decision-making process. The ideal candidate for the Staff Program Manager position will have proven experience in Operations management or Supply Chain Management, with experience in executive-level reporting and interdepartmental collaboration.
This is what you’ll do:
- Drive the Program Management and integration between our B2B, and strategic commercial partnerships and the Service Organization
- Drive the Program Management and integration for Service in facilitation of new market entry, running point between Service Leadership, stakeholders, and cross-functional partners
- Ensure successful operationalization of key service initiatives such as international go-to-market and service launch for major commercial customers
- Project manage and interface across service operations to drive alignment on service initiatives, manage timing, development, and KPIs
- Manage performance of critical service projects beyond launch, reporting status and resolving early issues
- Support clear communication with executive level leaders on critical business decisions, program management, and strategic initiative implementation timing
- Drive performance and decision-making cross-functionally to bolster partnerships in and across organizations to ensure long-term success
- Development and execution of monthly business updates, program status updates, executive level reporting, and overall communication on Service performance across the business units
- Ensure critical meeting preparation across the leadership team, and follow up actions are documented and tracked to ensure effective productivity
- Develop robust and standard project tracking that will support clear status on cost, timing, and resourcing across the organization
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting or Program Management
- Experience in Automotive, Tier 1, OEM, or technical field preferred
- Bachelors (Masters Preferred) with emphasis in Operations, Supply Chain or related discipline
- Must be able to deliver updates with exceptional business acumen (executive level experience required)
- Large toolkit of Program Management Tools with experience in multiple ERPs
- Exceptional analytical skills to support quick turn analysis in excel/other applications
- Exceptional presentation development and skills
- Experience leading teams/managing teams in a fast-paced tech environment
- Experience in go-to-market strategy execution (domestic/international) - automotive experience preferred
- Experience in product lifecycle management, supply chain operations and logistics
- Exceptional program management skills- considered the best-of-the-best
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving capabilities to allow decision-making or presenting recommendations to the business.
- Broad experience defining, launching, and driving strategic process redesign initiatives to improve internal and external operations, working closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in a technology environment.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.